Weinberg & Cooper, LLC
Call Today For A Consultation :
View Our Practice Areas

Posts tagged "Child Custody"

Can I change a child custody order?

There may come a time when your current child custody court order no longer suits your family. In this case, you're free to request a change by the court to ensure the best interests of your child remains intact. There are all sorts of reasons why parents choose to do so, according to Very Well Family

How does the court decide what’s in your child’s best interest?

Going through a divorce can be a very scary time, especially if a custody battle is involved. Most of the time the custodial parent is determined by the court, based on the child’s best interest. The court may consider many factors when determining the child’s best interest.

Email Us For A Response

Find Legal Help For A New Path

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Weinberg & Cooper, LLC - family law attorney

Weinberg & Cooper, LLC
One University Plaza, Suite 516
Hackensack, NJ 07601

Phone: 201-580-3934
Fax: 201-487-7006
Hackensack Law Office Map